Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Hindi is NOT our National Language

All these years I have been believing that Hindi is our National Language, because
that's what I remember I was taught when I was in school, I am not sure if it was
written in any of my texbooks. Thanks to Vikram, I came to know TODAY...that it's
a BIG myth that we are carrying around in our mind. I am unable to accept that
something as simple thing as this could be tampered with. It makes me think how
many such fallacies and myths I am having in my mind. Will I get a chance to correct
all those things or I'll have to take them to my grave? Whom should I blame for this?

1 comment:

dhiru said...

I dont agree with ur last sentence.
It's a fact and sth as basic a fact like this shouldn't be mutilated.
So, as per you, you want me to go and re-learn every small thing that I have
learnt from my kindergarten, and verify its authenticity. If that is
the case...it was a waste to go thru all that education.